- It is culturally acceptable to walk around half-naked on Phi Phi if you are white.
- Only about one in three bicycles on Phi Phi has a bell. Therefore, if you are in someone's way they will say, "Bring-bring" or "Beep-beep."
- One man on Phi Phi has installed a custom horn on his bike. It goes, "Hu-wai! Hu-wai! YaGiGiGi!"
- The traditional foods on Phi Phi are Pad Thai, various types of meat shish kebabs, pineapples carved into spirally shapes, and hamburgers.
- An event of great historical significance and civic pride, The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed at Phi Phi.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
The Culture and Traditional of Koh Phi Phi Island
Facts about the culture and traditional of Koh Phi Phi: