- It is culturally acceptable to walk around half-naked on Phi Phi if you are white.
- Only about one in three bicycles on Phi Phi has a bell. Therefore, if you are in someone's way they will say, "Bring-bring" or "Beep-beep."
- One man on Phi Phi has installed a custom horn on his bike. It goes, "Hu-wai! Hu-wai! YaGiGiGi!"
- The traditional foods on Phi Phi are Pad Thai, various types of meat shish kebabs, pineapples carved into spirally shapes, and hamburgers.
- An event of great historical significance and civic pride, The Beach starring Leonardo DiCaprio was filmed at Phi Phi.
Hasilkan Uang Tambahan dengan Sharing di Circledoo
2 months ago